Group Purchasing Organization (GPO)
The Kentucky Primary Care Association offers membership an opportunity to achieve some real savings on behalf of their patients and clinics. Any member organization wishing to participate in the KPCA GPO must complete the KPCA GPO agreement and send back to the Association office. Members, log in to your KPCA MemberZone account to view the GPO Participation Agreement.
Through the Group Purchasing Organization and other shared services offered within the Kentucky Primary Care Association, there is an opportunity for members to achieve some cost savings and to pass those savings on to their patients. Through the shared savings the Association may collect a small fee on your behalf, which benefits all members. Please check back to this page frequently as we add more more benefits!
Should you have any questions, please contact Lindey Young or Rachael FitzGerald at 502-227-4379
Henry Schein continues their longstanding partnership servicing Community Health Centers and is the only distributor with medical and dental capabilities. We are the only national 340B distributor offering you capital equipment, med/surg supplies, lab and non-340B pharma in physician class-of-trade outside of major wholesalers. We provide next day service and offer a vast portfolio of solutions designed to be a resource for your centers to help improve patient outcomes, clinician/patient satisfaction as well as lowering costs.
Henry Schein SolutionsHub
MedPro Disposal is the fastest growing, privately held healthcare waste removal company in the country.
There are significant advantages, outside of price for doing business with MedPro Disposal
• No mysterious fees - we offer flat-fee pricing without the extra charges.
• Industry leading insurance policy - $16 million umbrella policy protects your practice.
• Dedicated team of customer advocates – quick resolutions to your needs.
medpod integrates proprietary telehealth software with best-in-class professional medical and laboratory devices for groundbreaking telediagnostics with real time active polling and transmission of patient clinical data.
Brad Murrell, Field Service Consultant
With a mission to improve health and improve lives, LabCorp delivers world-class diagnostic solutions and uses technology to provide better care. LabCorp offers practice connectivity and robust patient outcomes and data solutions to support value-based care. Convenient access to patient specimen collection is supported by LabCorb's network of more than 1,700 patient service centers for convenient access to specimen collection. For more information about LabCorp, visit www.LabCorp.com
McKesson Medical-Surgical is pleased to continue our support of Community Health Centers. We’re committed to helping CHCs deliver on the triple-aim by providing more than 275,000 products you need, when you need them. We offer tools that help you manage costs and enhance patient care – all while providing insights and expertise to guide you through the changing world of healthcare. We deliver the right products and the right solutions to address today’s challenges, while preparing you for tomorrows.
Medline Industries, Inc. is very proud to announce our new relationship as an authorized distributor for Community Health Venture’s ViP (Value in Purchasing) program, which has also been approved by KYPCA to provide a “direct from the manufacturer” purchasing option for many of your medical and laboratory supplies:
- Medline is the leading medical supply distributor in the Bluegrass State, proudly serving as prime vendor for all facets of health car
- Medline serves Kentucky quickly and accurately from our centrally-located 400,000 square-foot distribution center in Shepherdsville, just south of Louisville. Most KPCA members can expect next day service on a regular and consistent basis
- To see of listing of our products and services, visit us at Medline.com/Physician
- More than 3,400 diagnostic tests, including complex clinical workups
- Comprehensive genetic and molecular testing services
- Prescription Drug Monitoring services to help you track and monitor treatment of chronic pain patients, support clinical decisions, and help prevent abuse or diversion
- Customized Fee Schedule for members
- Connectivity Solutions to fit practice needs
- Extensive Managed Care Plan Coverage