Value in Purchasing Program (ViP)
Purchasing through ViP offers members access to a purchasing power for many businesses not limited to medical supplies and equipment, but also telecommunications, technology, office supplies and equipment.
- Savings on Average of 18%-38%
- No Membership Fees
- No Contractual Obligation
- Streamline Ordering
- User Friendly Features
- Ease of Use and Implementation
Products and Services
Including, but not limited to:
- Medical Supplies
- Office Supplies
- Printing/Promotional Services
- Telecommunication Support and Services
- Capital Equipment
- Emergency Preparedness
- Eco-Friendly and Green Products
- NACHC has leveraged the national purchasing power of health centers to negotiate discounted prices for products and services used on a day-to-day basis.
Over 700 health centers are enrolled in the program and it has saved millions over the past few years.
Take advantage of over 1,100 cost-saving contracts, including Medical Supplies, Capital Equipment, and Office Supplies.
Take advantage of better CHC-tiered contract pricing negotiated exclusively by ViP from companies like BD, Welch Allyn, TIDI Products, and Quidel.
Work with your choice of 64 medical distributors, including Cardinal Health, Concordance Healthcare Solutions, Henry Schein, McKesson, Medline, and NDC.
This service is open to all KPCA members regardless of licensure type.